Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Boutique

A few months ago, my sweet friend Maren, (who I talk about ALL the time) suggested that we get a group of friends together, and have a Christmas Boutique. I had never done one before, but she has done a few....so she spread the word....and after a couple of weeks we had a group of friends who were all excited to join in.

I decided to make treats, and then got some things in New York, and from my aunt to sale.

So....I had a week full of very late nights. Which most of you know is not normal for me....and my kitchen looked like this for a few days....(pictures above and below)
I made caramel / chocolate dipped pretzels, white choc. peppermint oreos, and hot chocolate dippers (candy canes dipped in choc.)
I made tags for everything, and tried to make a cute little presentation for everything.
the girls...minus Liz who left before we took the picture...Ashley, me, Maren, Brittani, Latasha, Brittany, and Missy. What a fun day!


my stuff. :)

It was so fun! can't wait to do it next year!

3 comments:

wackywilsons said...

So did you sell the things or just swap them out? What cute cute girls! and cute cute things! Right up your alley :)

Tianna said...

I would love to have one of those at my home. I just don't think I could round up enough crafty people to make stuff that it would be worth it. Someday.

Deborah said...

So glad the pretzels worked out for you - everything looks wonderful!