Thursday, June 28, 2012

Damon's 7!

All I can say is Thank Heavens for Skype.  Damon woke up on his birthday, and we were able to Skype with Mike who was in NY for his internship.  Damon was able to open his presents and show his dad on the computer - seriously love technology. 


We had a small party with the boys from Damon's church class, water games in the back....more like water fights for an hour, snacks, cake, and.... FLUBBER.  Yes, it's way better than play dough.  

I was so excited to take Damon to this hibaci place for his birthday dinner....and was so glad that Maren, Leah, and baby Kate could join us!  I mean, they were our dinner dates for the entire month of June! It was a fantastic night. 
Damon and Leah LOVED watching the chef cook up all of our food.  They were so amazed.  So sorry about my lack of camera skills. 


I was not surprised that Brixton ate shrimp....but Damon!  So proud of this picky picky eater! 

No comments: