Friday, April 25, 2008

Congratulations David and Wendy!

Last week we were lucky enough to go back to Utah for Mike's brother's wedding.  He married Wendy Walker, a girl he met at BYU - Idaho.  They are a really cute couple.  They both come from big families, and they are actually both twins!  weird!  It was a great trip...and of course...I can't believe I didn't take more pictures! 

THE HAPPY COUPLE, DAVID AND WENDY HOLBROOK! 
just a cute picture of the groom's twin brother, Daniel
                                             Mike and I ...and some wedding cake. 


Damon and his awesome Aunt Jenny!  She played and played and played with him!  She was so helpful!  Damon cried and cried when we finally left the reception....he just wanted to play with Jenny!  
                             Mike's wonderful parents, Lisa and Tom


 Damon and his cousin Daria, just goofin' around at Grandma's house


5 comments:

Kim and Franklin said...

David got married!! That's totally awesome!
You might not know me :)
I am friends with Mike's sister Aleah (we were roommates in college) and I stumbled upon your blog one day...
Ya, I'm a "blog stalker" but I'm not crazy. I enjoy your posts.
Kim Severinsen

Lyndsay said...

Damon is getting so big! He is a cutie, of course. Miss yall!

wackywilsons said...

Tell me more about your thoughts about being in UT! How is your family, what did it feel like to see those mountains again, and do you miss it even more now or not so much?

I am so green with jealously of those gorgeous popcorn trees and spring flowers in DC. What wonderful memories you are creating with Damon and his little friends!

Jared loves golf...as does Wes!

The Huguelys said...

Damon looks like he had fun with his cousins. They are really cute kids. PS- I tagged you. Check out my blog to see what you have to do. :)

Ammon and Tara said...

Damon is looking so grown up. I can't believe he'll be 3 this year. Crazy. David's wife Wendy looks like Molly Shannon. Don't you think? Glad you were able to go to the wedding.