Friday, April 11, 2008

National Zoo Trip

Wow...What a week!  The real fun started on Wednesday with a trip to the National Zoo, which included a birthday party for Damon's good friends Elise and Kiara.  There was pizza, watermelon, birthday cake, and best of all...all of Damon's best friends.  It was at least 70 degrees, (I even got a sunburn), and we had so much fun!  What a great day!   (pictures are a little out of order).  

                     Damon and one of his best little friends, Andrew, checkin' out the sloth bears


                     Tiana, and her adorable girl Ellie....at the birthday party

                  all the kids who actually eat pizza hangin' out...notice Damon is not in this group

A super cute panda bear eating some branches

                      Damon climbing on the pot of tomato sauce at the Pizza Park


the two birthday girls, Kiara and Elise

           Don't I look cute and skinny hiking up this massive hill?  Yeah right...that's my awesome friend Alexandra.  I wish I looked that good!  

10 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm so jealous! I would have loved to have been there with you guys~~I miss those days, and that weather!! We're lucky to see the 50's. Who are you kidding Michelle? You look awesome! Miss you!

Melinda said...

I am so jealous of warm weather! Hopefully it gets warm here soon so we can take a trip to the zoo!

Rachelle said...

So fun!! I'm sad I missed it. I love the picture on the tomato sauce.

wackywilsons said...

What I would give to go to that zoo! So jealous for sure...our local zoo has one bear, who usually is hiding out in a cave...and a few turtles...that is about it!

I am so glad you have made such a wonderful network of friends out there, that really makes all the difference:)

Happy b-day to those cute kids!

Carrie said...

70 degrees!!! We got snow yesterday. Rock on Minnesota!

Ammon and Tara said...

those are way cute pics. i got sunburned this last weekend too, but we were doing yard work...not having fun at the zoo! we planted flowers and stuff. i think we are supposed to get cold weather this week though so i hope they don't all die. and by the way...you are cute and skinny! you do look that good! love ya.

Watkins said...

Michelle! Hey its Leah Watkins from Utah (Law Office). I saw your blog off of Tammy's. Damon is so big I cant believe it! I have a little girl name Mya, she is almost 7 months old. Here is my blog, keep in touch!
http://watkins-fam.blogspot.com/

Watkins said...

MICHELLE I GOT YOUR MESSAGE! IM SO GLAD TO GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU! WE FOR SURE HAVE TO KEEP IN TOUCH. I MISS & LOVE YOU TOO! WHEN DO YOU COME TO UTAH NEXT? IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ENJOY BACK EAST. DO YOU THINK YOU WILL BE THERE FOR A WHILE? IS MIKE DONE WITH SCHOOL? DOES HE LIKE HIS JOB? SORRY FOR ALL OF THE QUESTIONS.

Deborah said...

Michelle! I was just thinking about you this weekend - I need to email you. You look like you are having a blast. Miss ya!!

Amy Powell said...

Look how good you are at keeping up on your posts! I'm so horrible. By the way, I loved the kite flying video...cracked me up! Aren't kids so much fun?