Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More of our FABULOUS week!

So my good friend Jackie and I finally got the kids out to go and walk around the Cherry Blossoms...but instead of going downtown to the festival, or parades, we just walked across the street from our apartments to this incredible neighborhood - full of absolutely beautiful trees and flowers...it was so much fun!  I really love Spring...and I don't know any place that is prettier than Washington DC in April

Taylor, Damon, Elise, and Elijah
Elise and Elijah....yes, we might have stopped in front of some random house to take pictures...haha

For some odd reason, Damon decided to be super shy while we were taking pictures.  Taylor and Elise were obviously the opposite. 
                                       My sweet shy boy  

                                 Very photogenic Taylor  
We ended up at a park, and look who randomly just happened to be there...Damon's good friends, Michael and Nicholas Huguely
That was soooo exciting for them. 

Jackie and her sweet boy Elijah

                Alright kids...definitely time for a beverage! 

Damon and Michael...still thirsty....they're so cute

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Ahh, I wish we were still there this spring, the blossoms are BEAUTIFUL! Iowa still insists on having snow last week-blah. I'm glad you're having a great time!

Tiffani Mills said...

It does look gorgeous there- how fun.

J-me Boyce said...

I love all the pictures - the ones with the blossoms are so beautiful. I love that Damon had a fun guys day with Mike - I think Josh is looking forward to that!

The Huguelys said...

I'm so glad we ran into you guys. It made our day!

Kurt and Katie Rowley said...

Those trees are so beautiful! We don't have stuff like that here in Utah - sure they are here and there, but NOTHING like what you get to enjoy! We are so jealous!