Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Batman and The Penguin


So once again...October was crazy fun with Halloween parties. Church, School, and a fun little friend party that Damon was invited to kept us very much in the spirit of Halloween. Damon insisted in being Batman - lucky for me I found a costume for cheap. My mom called after finding an adorable little penguin costume for our little Brixton. I didn't even put two and two together until after the fact, that my little boys are going to be rivals for Halloween!

Damon, Brixton, Sienna and Gavin, Halloween Night

Damon inviting sweet Sienna to join him under his umbrella. They just love each other so much

party at the church


my own little Batman, one of the only times he actually put the mask on

aawhh...he doesn't look so mean, right?

his sweet little friend Laura had a Halloween party. The kids made little lanterns and went for a walk into the woods and down to a river. They had so much fun walking through the mud.

A shot from the pre-school program.

Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

Cassie said...

haha that is so funny! way to go Mary!!! and Brixton made an adorable penguin

Elaine said...

Cute kids in cute costumes! I loved seeing the picture of the ward party! We miss you all!

Ammon and Tara said...

So cute! Brixton looks like you.

Janell said...

FUN! I love the pic of the kids with their lanterns. So cute!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

what fun halloween activities! damon looks so tall and brixton is so sweet!

Deborah said...

Super cute!!

Leslie said...

I really love your blog! I wanna grow up to be just like you someday. Maybe sometime you can teach me all you know?

Unknown said...

love love LOVE that pic of hm in the penguin costume!!! Pure sweetness!

Kacy & Adam said...

oops! I forgot to sign Adam out again :)