Saturday, November 28, 2009

6 months


I know I recently did an updated picture of Brixton but I just honestly can't understand how the last 6 months have gone by so quickly. It doesn't seem real to me. We sure do love this kid and can't believe what an amazing little guy he is. We love his gigantic smile - even if it isn't the most photogenic look, we love his big big blue eyes, his sweet giggle, the way he's always trying to talk to us, and we even love his lack of interest in moving around! He's a wonderful boy and we are so lucky that he's ours.

4 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

I love his little tongue off to the side. :) He's such a sweetie.

Lauri said...

Wow I cant beleive he is 6 months old already! That did fly by. He is such a doll!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

michelle he is REALLY adorable! he's gotten so big!

Ammon and Tara said...

Time goes by too quick. What a cutie. I love the onesie. Did Mom give you those? Carter has one just like it.