Sunday, June 5, 2011

One down....

Last weekend we were able to check one of our "to do before we move" things off of our list. We have gone down to the National Mall many times over the last 6 1/2 years, but it was definitely something that we wanted to do one more time before we leave DC.

It was really hot, but we didn't care. Damon brought his soccer ball, and we played pass all the way along the grass fields
see his kick?
what? a picture of Mike and I? weird. I think it was last year around Memorial Day that we had a picture taken together. (Thanks Damon!)
at the FDR Memorial
climbing trees around the Tidal Basin
whoa! What are the odds that the two states we are going to have lived in were right next to each other at the WWII Memorial?! Had to take a pic.
I love nice people who offer to take pictures for us. :)

the boys - Washington Monument

Living here has been amazing, and we have been so lucky to be 15 minutes away from downtown DC. Awh, we're definitely going to miss it. (but not the humidity, nope)

2 comments:

Mary said...

What a great day for you guys!. I'm counting down the days til you get here!

Dave and Mel said...

I'm so excited to finally get to see you!! Let's be in touch and make it work--we would all have so much fun playing!

PS. I like you said you like my voice...that made me laugh!

when are you moving?