Monday, June 20, 2011

Seems like yesterday....

It seriously seems like yesterday that Damon was headed into his new Elementary School, starting his first day of Kindergarten......
(first day of school) - August 2010
9 months later, June 2011, with his beautiful teacher

here he is with his morning crew of boys waiting for the bus (it's an interesting group)
Damon and I are down there early every morning, and the boys come running in from different directions, asking if Damon brought down his soccer ball. It sure would have been a boring year of waiting for the bus if we didn't bring the soccer ball down every day!

Damon, Leo, and George....just a sample of how the last day of school went!
Then walking back to the car a butterfly landed right on Brixton's leg. It stayed there for a while. It was so strange, but cool I guess.

Damon had a fantastic year with so many amazing friends. It broke my heart to pick him up from his last day of school and think about how far away we'll be moving. He and I have made some dear friends through his class this year, and we are so sad to be leaving Bethesda. You know who you are. :)

1 comment:

Ammon and Tara said...

I love all these pictures. I love the butterfly, love the elmo that brix is scared of and LOVE the powdered donuts. So fun! I also love the fact that we will see each other soooo soon! yeah! love you too!