Monday, July 2, 2012

33

So grateful for this sweet friend who made me feel very loved on my birthday.  She told me weeks before my birthday that she and I were going to do 'something', it didn't matter what, but that she'd pay for a babysitter to make sure we did something.  The rest of our clan was out of town for the summer, but she and I were staying strong in NH (at least for a few more days for me, weeks for her).  We ended up being very lucky that both of our husbands were in town the week of July 4th so no babysitters needed!  We got pedi's, and bbq'd with her family.  Strawberry Shortcake and all....yum.   Thank you Miss Maren for making me feel so loved.  



2 comments:

mj said...

cutest 33 year old on the block for sure.

mj said...

p.s. my head looks bigger than yours! it's a christmas miracle!!