Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Girl Time....

I feel so lucky to have such a fun extended family.  Whenever I am in town, which luckily is usually when my little sister is also in town, they rearrange their schedules so that we can all get together.  My aunt has two daughters, and a new daughter-in-law, who I hadn't met.... so we all got together and had a really fun, relaxed, dinner at my cousin's house. 

 my sis Tara, cousin, Suz, cousin Stacy, sis Rachel, me, Aunt Anne, my mom, and new cousin-in-law, Laura.  Such a fun night. 
 the kiddo's.  Sophie, Gracie, Carter, Max, Cooper, Brixton, and Brayden.  Damon was camping with my in-laws, and he made me promise that we wouldn't do anything fun while he was gone.  Whoops, this was fun.  Sorry bud. 
 These kids were having so much fun together....and seriously cracking each other up.

No comments: