Friday, July 20, 2012

Utah / DC / Utah friends

I love having good friends.  I love having good friends, that you knew and loved in college.  Then I love when two of those good friends marry each other.  It's even better when those two friends end up moving 2000 miles away from Utah and end up living 25 minutes away from me (us in Maryland, them in Virginia) .  To top if off, they have 3 little boys, and if it can even get better than that.....our boys play REALLY well together!   

They recently moved BACK to Utah, but that works for me, because I'll probably be visiting Utah as often and I visit Maryland, so it works out great.  We HAD to see them while we were there.  They never disappoint.  Besides having family in Utah, it's having friends like this that make the thought of *eventually* moving back to Utah a little sweeter.   Love you Syndi, Reed, Jake, Cole, and Luke.  :)


No comments: