Thursday, August 23, 2012

Maryland, Pt. 1, ice skating

So....we (Mike) are (is) really weird.  The first thing we did when we got to Maryland, (as in drove straight there) was go ice skating.   I mean, we live in New Hampshire, with an ice rink in our backyard.....and yet, this was what we did.  Mike and Damon were so excited, and Brixton couldn't wait to get these skates on for the first time.  Me....well, I don't ice skate. I'm lame like that. But I take pictures. :)


 'cut off that circulation' kind of tight. 
 after last years pond hockey, this guy is a super confident little skater. 
 this little guy, not so much.  
 this is all he would do.  I was laughing so hard. 
 group shot
 don't let go! 
we followed this fun family activity up by going to Mike's favorite restaurant in Bethesda.  Cava Mezze Grill.  www.cavagrill.com.  We used to walk there almost every Friday for dinner before we moved. Sweet Heather (Mike's cousin and our hostess with the mostess) met us there because it is also her favorite place to eat in Bethesda, and since we moved she doesn't have a reason to get down there as often.  Guess we better go visit again.  

1 comment:

Josh and Laura said...

I love the pictures of Brixton skating! so funny. (That's probably what I look like when I skate, too!)