Sunday, August 26, 2012

Maryland, Pt. 4, Friends

Gotta love showing up to church matching your good buddies! 

 Brixton, Bobby, and Ethan.  
 me and sweet Deb....mother of those cute boys above.   These sweet friends had us over to hang out Sunday night, and it was SO much fun.  We miss our fun MD friends so much. 
 we seriously took 14 different pictures and this one turned out the best.  haha.  Thanks Damon. 
 I met up with my good friend Jenny, for a kidless lunch date.  It was so fantastic to hang out without kids.  We hardly ever did that!  (okay, that's not true, but it was still fun to do it some more!)
This last pic is Mike's sweet cousin, Heather, who I 100% consider my family.  She invites us to stay with her with open arms, she's honestly the most gracious host, and we LOVE getting to spend so much time with her when we are in town!  love you lady! 

No comments: