Saturday, August 25, 2012

Maryland, Pt. 2, swimming, sweet friends

My sweet friend Sue was one that I knew I would have to see while we were in town, and not only did I get to see her, but we practically spent an entire day with her and her beautiful girls.   We met up for breakfast at our favorite "pancake store" - as the kids used to call it....and followed it up by swimming, chatting, laughing, and more eating.  I love this friend so much, I can't begin to say what an amazing person she is. 


 These two have been the cutest little friends since they were 1! We died laughing when we met up and saw that they were both missing their front two teeth.  I love when two kids can go a year without seeing each other and pick up right where they left off.  As goofy as ever.   I guess that's how Sue and I are too.  :)

 Mike even met us there after a round of golf with an old co-worker. 
 lovin' some chicken
 Sue's adorable daughter, Lizzy, and my little dude.....not camera shy at all. 
and the two love birds.  they are hysterical. 

No comments: