Saturday, August 25, 2012

Maryland, Pt. 3, Damon's besties

That night....we headed to see my crazy awesome friend, Shannon, and her son Trey.  Damon and Trey were in the same kindergarten class, and lived just across the street from us, so we became really good friends with them.  She had us over for a bbq, and actually had a couple of other boys from Damon's class and their parents over as well.  It was soooo much fun seeing friends from Damon's school.  Watching Damon play with his friends before dinner actually sort of broke my heart.  He had such fantastic friends in Maryland.  
The school boundaries are so spread out up here in NH, and the school is so weird, that I hardly know any of the parents/students from Damon's class.  I loved catching up and laughing with my sweet friend Shannon, but seeing how much fun Damon was having reminded me of how hard it was to move away. 


 just playing some football

 Leo, Damon, Trey 
my hilarious Shannon. 

No comments: