Friday, January 11, 2008

THE BACKYARDIGANS


I know this might be weird...but I wanted to post about a cute little cartoon that Damon watches right before nap-time, to help him calm down and get tired....It's called the Backyardigans...and I think it is so adorable. It honestly keeps me entertained. There are 5 little adorable animal friends, who all live by each other, and all of their back-yards are connected...they all meet in the back-yard, then go on whatever type of adventure they are doing that day, pirates, detectives, surfers, knights, etc......they do the cutest little dances and sing really funny little songs, and at the end they always go and have a snack at someone's house. It is so cute. What a weird post...I know. It's on NickJr. at 1:00 pm. I love it.

1 comment:

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

You are too funny! I see you everyday and this has never come up in conversation - I love this random post!! So fun.