Friday, January 18, 2008

Finally!

Finally! Snow! Well, I guess it snowed once in November or something, but ever since about the middle of December I have been wishing and wishing for snow! I talk to my parents all the time and they tell me about all the snow storms in Utah and it has been making me so home sick! We were so excited yesterday for the big snow storm! I wish we could have gone out and played with Damon's friends (thanks for the invite Jackie ) - but Damon decided to sleep forever! Yeah for Snow!




6 comments:

Deborah said...

I wish I could send you some of ours - I'm sick of it!! Oh yeah, and I love the favorite quotes on the side that you put on!!

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

I love that too! He needs a book to play basketball? Super cute! He looks like he needs to be on an baby Gap commercial or something trendy - seriously, he should be famous. Aaron would say, "There's your retirement!" My favorite is the one of you two - so beautiful!

Rachelle said...

Yeah for snow!! I agree - you need a little snow in the winter time. I'll have to post our snow pictures soon. Damon, as always, is adorable.

J & J said...

you gotta love the snow. too bad i'm ready for summer--no doubt. we're coming back to D.C. for sure this summer! i think we're going to be living more towards baltimore though. anyway--thought i'd let you know! exciting exciting.

Tawna said...

That is such a cute picture of you and your son! Yah for snow. Had 12 inches when I left my home today. I'm sure more is there now than when I left. I'm glad that I don't have to snowblow it!

Ammon and Tara said...

Yeah for snow. Can you believe how much Mom and Dad got? We've had a lot too actualy. Cute pics!