Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I just love him




So just ignore the big word "zazzle" across my kids face....it's just because this picture is from the email that picturepeople sent me from his sitting last week. If its illegal to post this picture...please tell me cause I obviously dont' know for sure!

Just wanted to post about my sweet, adorable, darling boy. I feel like the luckiest mom in the world. He is sweet, funny, and so forgiving. Somehow, even after he gets in trouble, or one of us gets upset with the other about something, he still comes to me and wants me to cuddle with him. I really need to take advantage of that while it lasts, because as an adult - the last thing I want to do with someone after I am upset with them is snuggle up! I just love my boy and I am so grateful that I get to play with him every single day. I love his laugh, his smile, his cry, his long eyelashes, his curiosity, his big blue eyes, his voice, and just everything else about him. Love you bud!

9 comments:

Nona said...

Michelle: Your family picture is so cute. And you are right...your boy is adorable. Good to hear what you are up to. Love ya, NONA

alexandra said...

He really could have a modelling career. What a sweet little boy. He is also a little part of our ploy to get Andrew to stay in bed. "Damon is a big boy. Do you think he gets out of bed in the middle of the night?" "No." Okay. BC promises that if Damon comes to play again he will not take away his little houses.

Melinda said...

What a cute little guy! Great picture!

Rachelle said...

I think that is one of the reasons we are counseled to become like little children. They do forgive...so easily and quickly and I wish I were more like that. Adorable picture.

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

All his pictures turned out so good! He's amazingly photogenic and a great kid! I loved yesterday.. "Whats that Elise, what's that?"... "A buuump." Peals of laughter... for twenty minutes.

Ammon and Tara said...

Yup, you have just about the cutest kid ever! I love his big blue eyes too...those are the absolute best. You should call GAP or some store for him to do commercials for. I'm sure they just let any parent who thinks their kid is cute call! haha

Alex and Heather said...

Super duper cute! He's getting big! Crazy to think that when I saw you he was younger than my own girls...when does life fly by so fast?!

Chelsea said...

Holy Cow Michelle! Damon is getting so big and is SO CUTE! I can't believe how much he's changed, I bet the girls are always chasing after him. I just found your blog from the link on Tiana's blog (I hadn't seen her's either). How are ya! I'm in the "process" of starting a blog (still in the thinking stage... ;) ) I'll tell you when it's ready- keep in touch!

Dave and Mel said...

Hey- what a looker you've got there! This picture is amazing and I think it is so awesome that Damon's other pic is hanging in the store- props to you! I was thinking about last Easter and how you got our kids baskets and were so good to us- that was a fun little get together and you are the best! love ya- Mel