Monday, January 21, 2008

Yummy!

In general - I am usually pretty proud of myself when I make anything that is worth sharing with friends. Just wanted to say that this "Ultimate Reeses Peanut Butter Banana Bread" was really really good. I had some issues, but bottom line, it tasted good....so I'll thank my good friend Deborah for the recipe. She is my best friend from college, and has an amazing food blog, so just look at my list of friends and click on "deborah's food blog" to get her delicious recipes. Yummy!

3 comments:

Tawna said...

Psst....yep, I meant you when I did the tag on my husband :).

That recipe looks good...maybe one of these days when I get ambitious, I will have to try it.

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

I absolutely loved it! Aaron's actually the one who tasted the peanut butter first. It's the perfect melt-in-your-mouth blend of ingredients. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Melinda said...

Michelle- it's Melinda (Ware) Haaga! I was clicking through some blog links and there you were! How are you? Look at your cute little boy!! I think I remember my brother telling me a while back that he saw you in DC when he was visiting the Smiths - do you still talk to Becca? Anyway my blog is www.mandmhaaga.blogspot.com - you should check it out!