Monday, May 12, 2008

Being A Mom

Just felt like writing a quick note about being a mom.   I constantly wish that I was a good writer, and that I could think of really great ways to say what is on my mind...but I'm just not.  So it comes down to simply saying that I love being a mom, I love holding my little bug, playing with him, laughing with him, and just talking to him.  I love tucking him into bed, giving hugs and kisses good night, and watching him fall asleep.  I love going on walks with him, taking him on errands with me, and picking him up when he falls down.  I feel like the most blessed woman in the world that this little guy came down into my life.  I don't know what I would do without him.  

I'm having issues with some pictures lately...so hopefully I can get a picture of my mom on this post...
I want to tell her how much I love her.  She's the best mom ever.  It's days like yesterday that make it really really hard to live 2000 miles away.   Those are the days that I really want to be there to give her a big hug, to just be around to take care of anything she needs.  Mom, I miss you and love you.  Happy Mother's Day.  

5 comments:

Elaine said...

I think you said it really well! Happy Mother's Day!

Ammon and Tara said...

That was sweet Michelle. That is such a cute picture of you and Damon.

Rachelle said...

That was perfect. You are sweet Mom and Damon is lucky to have you. Happy mother's day.

Andrea said...

You couldn't have said it any better Mich, it's all those things that add up to an indescribable feeling of gratitude and purpose. And you are so good at being a mom!

Mary said...

Michelle, I am just getting around to looking at your blog. Thank you for making be cry today. I am so proud of the mother you have become. I am so grateful for all of my children and grandchildren and am so blessed to me your mom. I love you!! Mom