Saturday, May 24, 2008

Good Friends and Cute Kids

This past week (before the fever thing) one of my best friends was in town from Long Island, NY.  Her husband is doing his medical residency there and had a conference in DC so they decided to make it a little road trip for everyone.   I have known Melanie for probably almost 12 years...and I know that she is a friend who I will always consider to be one of my closest.     She has two absolutely adorable kids,  Zanna and James.  Damon and James were actually born 10 days apart.   I am so glad that we got together and that our kids were able to have so much fun.....I feel so lucky to have such a sweet friend.  It makes me so happy to have such great friends just up the road...well....4 hours up the road  - but still!  

                                James, Zanna, Damon  = gosh, they're cute. 
                              Damon and James, their unique way of doing the see-saw.  As you can see - this is an awesome park. 
They all had so much fun in this maze!  I could barely get pictures of any of them...they wouldnt' stop running! 

                                                     me, blah ...and my gorgeous friend Melanie.  Love you! 



9 comments:

Rachelle said...

That park looks like so much fun. where is it?

Tiana said...

I'm wondering the same thing as Rachelle. Looks like a lot of fun.

Dave and Mel said...

thanks Michelle!!!! It was so great to be with you and i wish we could have stayed longer at that awesome park. Damon is such a great little guy- he is lucky to have you as his mom- and he can sure ride! Thanks for the great pictures too, hopefully we can get together again soon- love ya lots- Mel

Ammon and Tara said...

That's so fun you got to hand out with Melanie and her kids. Looks like you guys had a blast. That park looks amazing. And hey, that picture of you and Melanie is of two gorgeous girls! I don't see a blah anywhere!

Tawna said...

That looks like a lot of fun to have Mel and Dave visit. I didn't know the two of you were such good friends! Is that from being in the same ward growing up?

Thomas the train just made its way through Utah too. Lots of fun!

Mike and Ash said...

I don't know how long you have had those sayings of Damon's on the right side of your blog, but I just noticed them and they are the best! That Damon is the best. We miss you guys!

wackywilsons said...

I totally remember melanie! Who did she marry?? I will have to catch up with her as well, you two have not changed at all! Go Huskies!

You'll have to show me that maze and park someday:)

Nona said...

It is great to get together with friends. I miss you. By the way, I tagged you on my blog. Check it out for the rules

Lyndsay said...

Hey, we are due a new blog update, arent we? Hope all is well with yall!!