Friday, May 23, 2008

Look Familiar?

Well...to all my girlfriends in DC....it was Damon's turn to catch the fever that basically all of your kid have had over the last few weeks.  I really thought that we had somehow avoided it.  His fever was almost 105 at midnight last night...but has gone down this morning....Why are kids extra cute when they are sick?

As I was putting in a movie last night for him...(in which he is usually obsessed with putting the DVD in and pushing the button) - he  just layed on the couch watching me and said "I can't push the button cause I'm sick".  It was so sweet.  

This picture was actually taken when he was feeling a little bit better.   

6 comments:

treen said...

Bummer for Damon on a fun 3-day weekend! Sorry to hear that! Summer has had it twice - one of the times, it was a 24-hour thing, and the other time took 3 days. Rosemary had the 24 hour version. Here's hopin' for 24 hours for you!

Deborah said...

I hope he's feeling better soon!!

Rachelle said...

I had to come look at it after seeing you guys today. I hope he keeps feeling better...hopefully the whole ward is about done with this silly fever thing.

Tiana said...

Poor little dude! I was telling Elizabeth (who just got home) how this was spreading around, but Damon avoided it, I guess I spoke too soon. It is no fun. I hope he feels better soon! It lasted about 5 days with Ches (including the 24 hours of no high fever quarantine period).

Ammon and Tara said...

Oh poor little guy. Tell him to get feeling better! We love you guys!

Andrea said...

So sad :( I hate seeing my kids sick, but it does make you want to pamper them!