Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thomas Days!

For an early birthday present for Damon, my good friend Sue and her daughter Taylor, took Damon and I up to Baltimore to the Thomas Days  Discovery Tour....It was the day after Damon decided he wanted to be potty trained...so that was an adventure...running across the huge museum every 30 minutes to the bathroom.  I think he went 8 or 9 times!

I don't think I got one good picture the whole day because they were so distracted with everything else that was going on around them.  The pictures I posted really were the best ones that I could come up with.  
Despite the lack of good pictures...we had so much fun with Sue and Taylor.    What a great birthday present!

In the car on the way to Baltimore...wearing their cute new Thomas hats!  Thanks Sue! 
Taylor obviously was not a fan of the camera in this one....haha. 
Just a funny picture of them...

Waiting for our turn on the Thomas Train ride
Damon could have played in here all day
Taylor spent most of her time looking for Damon...she's so cute.  



2 comments:

Deborah said...

How fun! I'm always amazed at how fast he is growing up. I've been meaning to ask you - when are you coming to Utah next?

wackywilsons said...

I am loving your blog...I really liked your blog about why you enjoy being a mom and "tucking in your bug at night." So cute...kids are especially the best when they are sleeping and cuddly!

Damon is lucky to have YOU as him mom to love, nourish and play with.

My hat's off to you for STICKING to potty training, even on long distances! Most people probably would've just waited until after Thomas to continue on...good for you!

way to go Damon!