Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary! (last week)

This post is dedicated to my one and only man...Mike.   So the last 4 years might have been the hardest 4 years of our life, but there isn't anyone I would have rather spent them with.   I love you so much and feel so lucky to be your wife.  You encourage me to be a better person, and always try to make me laugh.  You are a great dad and best friend to Damon.   I love you so much and I am so grateful for your love and companionship.  You are super handsome, goofy, smart, ambitious, spiritual, encouraging, and all mine.  What more could I ask for ? 

Here are a couple of my favorite pics...(if I was smart, I could figure out how to scan in some wedding pictures)


Delicate Arch, November 2003
Bald Mountain, Uintah's.  July 2003

9 comments:

Deborah said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Has it seriously already been 4 years? How time flies!

Elaine said...

Congratulations!

alexandra said...

congratulations you guys! someday four years will seem like nothing. isn't it strange? i love the photos. brig and i were visiting delicate arch in nov of 2003, too.

Andrea said...

Love the pictures. You guys are a great couple!

Zach and Katie Hillstead said...

hey! sorry i haven't been checking the internet lately so i have been slow at getting back to you! we are living in college park. do you know those new apartments right next to ikea? that's where we are. we love it! we should totally get together! i do still sell the scentsy stuff. i don't have any of my samples with me out here though, but i have some of my own stuff you could look at if you are interested. just let me know!

Tiana said...

YEAH! Happy 4th Anniversary! You survived! *wink ~giggle

Carrie said...

Happy Anniversary Michelle (and Mike). I was in Lowe's the other day and guess what song was playing overhead? "Michelle my Belle." Loved it.

Hey I've got a question for you guys. Do you or Mike know a Kyle Stephen Holbrook (son of Stephen and Gail)? He's marrying my cousin's daughter this month.

Ammon and Tara said...

Hey Mup. That was a sweet post. I forgot that it was your guys' anniversary! 4 years...wow. That reminds me...I'll be married 4 years too in August! Time sure does fly. Fun pics. Love you.

Tawna said...

so fun!!!! Happy 4th anniversary!! That is seriously awesome! I just realized today that this may, it will be 6 years since the first day I met Derek...so crazy!