Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A lot of catch up

So we are back in town from a 2 week trip to visit family in Utah.  Damon and I surprised my parents with this visit, so I couldn't exactly post about going out of town, because it would obviously have ruined the surprise.  So...now I get to play catch up.  I have a few things from before our trip to post about also, so here we go. 
A few weeks ago my really good friend Shannon, had her boyfriend and his son in town from Belgium.   I took them out to Great Falls, MD (thanks for Chris and Kelli for lending me their car) - it would have been a perfect day to be there, except that there were major storms a few days before, and the trail out to the Falls was closed because the water was too high.  We were super disappointed, but made the best out of what we had. Here are a few pics.  


No comments: