Monday, June 23, 2008

FAMILY - love it!

So I am finally doing a post from my recent trip to Utah.  Damon and I went out to surprise my mom for her 60th Birthday  (birthday pictures to come) ....and we definitely pulled it off!  My parents were totally shocked to see us.  It was priceless!  I will separate some of the pictures into a few posts...but these are a few favorites of my family.  

               Damon and his youngest cousin, Brayden - the loser - just kidding!  I love the "L".  We were cracking up.  
It was funny to me that two sisters, who live over 2000 miles away from each other would buy the exact same shirt for their kids, and have them wear them on the exact same day without even knowing it.  good taste T!  

                  All 4
All 4 Grandkids - This was only their second time being all together.  Sorry Cooper isn't looking at the camera....but this was one of the best ones...


                    Damon and his sweet cousin, Daria, on a little bike ride!  (yes, I took his bike to Utah - totally worth it!)
                           My brother and mom playing Guitar Hero.  Love it! 
                     Yes, my dad is completely asleep while we are all playing this game.  

        Damon helping clean up after my little sister mowed the lawn.  

8 comments:

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Fabulous pictures! I love that one of Brayden and Damon - what cuties! Guitar Hero... Lol - what a fun mom!

Nate and Heidi said...

It looks like it was a fun vaca. Love the pics! That "potty" picture is the cutest!

Alex and Heather said...

Love your family! You're mom rocks! Playing guitar hero at 60! Always fun to be with cousins!

Holly said...

Fun!! I can't believe how big the "babies" are getting!!

Nielsen Family said...

Your little boy looks like you. He is so dang cute. Sorry that we didn't get to talk more when I saw you outside of your mom and dad's house. You have a very cute family
Leslie

alexandra said...

What a fun record of your trip! At first I didn't understand the loser reference in the first photo and was mildly shocked by that type of joking. It was hilarious to see that baby hand raised and making an L. Someone at some point in the early 1990s had to explain that whole thing to me. I also didn't know what a bee-ach was until another person explained in 2001. Yep.

Damon is so adorable. It is almost not real how perfectly cute he is.

Ammon and Tara said...

Loved all the pics. I love the one of Dad asleep during marbles. We had fun. I'm on Mom's blackberry leaving this comment!

Tiffani Mills said...

Love the little boy with Loser sign how funny- and cute that they match- my sister in law and I do it intentionally- cute. I miss Utah- jealous- but I am going soon!