Sunday, June 29, 2008

Damon's Birthday Party

DAMON IS 3 !!!   I can't believe it!   We had his birthday party on Wednesday at a really fun park / trail to a creek.  It was so much fun.  So many of his friends were there, and it was a blast!  It was a hot day - but not too hot, and the creek was perfect for the kids to play in and stay cool.  Besides the pizza delivery being 45 minutes late, I think everything went pretty smoothly.  

My favorite picture from the party, they are all so cute! 


Small miracle....Damon eating pizza!  and liking it!  First time ever. It might seem weird that I am proud that my son is finally eating greasy fattening pizza....but for some reason, I just am! 






                 Some of my cute friends with their little ones
                             Damon and his BFF Taylor. 




6 comments:

J-me Boyce said...

Happy Birthday Damon!!!

What a fun party it looks like you had - you sure have an awesome mommy to do all that! You are super lucky to have so many friends! We miss you guys.

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Damon!!! You alway do such fun things with your friends. You are lucky to have so many good friends. I totally understand the pizza thing. I HATED pizza until just a few years ago.

Deborah said...

Happy birthday to Damon! What a big boy!! And he has so many friends. Looks like he had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Damon from the other side of the country! *wink*

Tiffani Mills said...

Damon is such a cutie- I can totally see you in him. Happy Birthday! Looks like a really fun party.

Deborah said...

Michelle - just wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog!