Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tribute to My Girlfriends

I have been so blessed with some of the best friends a girl could ask for.  Not only back in Utah...but I have made life-long friendships out here in DC.  This is a picture from the Girls Night Out that we had in May.  We ate WAY TOO MUCH  junk, played games, and the most important part...talked and talked and talked...and laughed hysterically.  I am so grateful for the friends out here who have made us feel like part of their families.  I honestly don't know what I would do without all of you!   I have cried, complained, confided in, and cried some more to many of them and I cherish their friendships more than I can say.  Love you girls!  


Jackie, Moana, Tiana, Annette, Elaine, Me, Jenny, Rachelle, Kaelene, and Becky!  

Rachelle and Kaelene are moving (or have moved in the last week) and I want you to know that you will be greatly missed!  

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

What a great evening. You are awesome Michelle. I will miss you... hopefully we'll bump into each other again some day.

Andrea said...

Awww! I love these girls too! I went through serious girlfriend support withdrawls when I left in December! We are coming through on Sunday though and we'd love to see you guys! I'll call you

Nate and Heidi said...

So cute! Good girlfriends make life all the sweeter

Watkins said...

MICHELLE-

SORRY WE COULDN'T GET TOGETHER WHEN YOU WERE IN TOWN. HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME WE CAN SEE EACHOTHER! I BET YOU HAVE FUN COMING HOME TO SEE FAMILY & FRIENDS!