Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yes!

So a good friend of mine made a funny comment to me a few weeks ago, that if you don't put something on your blog, it's like it never happened....I thought that seemed so true.   So I of course, couldn't help but announce that Damon is officially potty trained.   I wish I could say that it all had to do with my great parenting...but it had nothing to do with that...haha.....He just woke up one day (May 1, to be exact - I'll always remember because its also my anniversary), went and pulled some underwear out of his drawer, and said "I want to wear these".    So he did, and has been ever sense.    I'm sure I won't be this lucky with any future children....

            I really didn't realize when I took this picture that you could actually see the stream...but oh well, either way its just a funny picture.    He no longer feels the need to totally undress before going potty...thank goodness. 

6 comments:

J & J said...

this pictures is classic.

Rachelle said...

Yeah!! That is great. Lucky you. Also - that is funny about Costco. It seriously drove me crazy all year. Oh well..

Watkins said...

THAT IS TOO FUNNY! GOOD PIC!

Kacy & Adam said...

Love, LOVE the photo! I always feel they seem so "grown-up" when they do the whole undies/panties thing...their little bums are so darn cute! Great post! ps. I just darkened my hair last week and after having it so light for such a long time, I am having to get used to it! Also, I didn't realize it has been so long...sad. Thanks for the post :)

Janell said...

Ha Ha Ha...what a great picture! I'm sure one day he'll want to burn that picture. you better keep it hidden :)

Ammon and Tara said...

haha, that is so funny michelle. i love that pic. I love the fact that he is naked too. what a cutie. so fun to see you guys! our internet doesn't work anymore, so it's been a while, but anyways. cute!