Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day


Just a little tribute to my sweet Mike.   These are some of my favorite pictures of Mike and Damon.  

Of course, I think that Damon is one lucky kid to have Mike for a dad.   Mike is one of the most adventurous people I've ever known, and Damon is definitely already following in his dad's footsteps.  At the grocery store the other day a guy said that Damon looked exactly like me...Damon looked at the guy and said "NO!  I look like my Dad!"  I had to just laugh.  I love how much Damon is starting to look and act like his Dad.  They play, fight, golf, run, laugh, eat, talk, and especially love to fall asleep on the couch together.  

I always knew Mike would make a great dad someday, and I feel so lucky to have a little boy with him.  Love you honey! 


2 comments:

alexandra said...

The baby photos of Damon were so sweet. The one where he and Mike are looking at each other just cracks me up. Damon looks exactly the same, only tiny! What a nice wife to write such a thoughtful post.

Ammon and Tara said...

those are so cute. so crazy how fast they grow up.