Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Surprise Baby Shower!

No, No, No...the surprise baby shower was not for me....It was for Mike's super cute cousin, Heather.     The shower had to be a surprise because Heather's mom (Mike's aunt) flew in from Utah to be at the shower.  Her mom hadn't seen her pregnant yet, so it was a great surprise for Heather to see her mom.  She was absolutely shocked! It was great.  We had friends and family lying to her for weeks!   Dana, Amy and I were so happy and excited to be able to pull off such a fun shower.  


  Heather's shocked / super confused look on her face as she showed up at Dana's house.  One of the first things she jokingly said was "I'm mad I don't get my steak dinner" - (which is what she thought they were going to do)
                     So excited to see her cute mom.  
             Me, Amy (due a month after Heather), Heather, and Dana
             Amy - thanks for the ride, I dont' know what I would have done without you! 
 Dana - thanks for opening up your beautiful home for the party! 
 Heather - thanks for having a baby and giving us an excuse to plan something fun! 

       yummy  cupcakes...yes, Deborah's buttercream frosting!  yum! 
The whole group.


We had such a fun night.  Mike and I are so excited for Heather and her husband Chris to welcome this little baby into their lives.   We love you guys!   

3 comments:

J & J said...

happy birthday michelle! hope you're having a fabulous day (great weather today, just for you!) and that you're being pampered and loved. much love!

Watkins said...

OK MICHELLE...IF THE SHOWER WASN'T FOR YOU...WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER SHOWER????? STILL WAITING FOR A "IM PREGO" POST.
HAHA

wackywilsons said...

Sounsd like fun!!! Your hair is getting so long Michelle! Wow! I like it!

Happy b-day Damon too..I showed Wesley your blog so he could meet his new friend:)