Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A few 4th of July Pics..

Just a quick post with a few pictures from our 4th of July...I always seem to wonder why I don't take more pictures on holidays....
We joined our good friends Alexandra and Brigham, at their family bbq.  We also invited our friends Peter and Shelley along (of course no pictures)....it was a lot of fun.  Mike got to light off the fireworks he bought in North Carolina - which made him very happy.  Then we headed over to a local fireworks show.  It was a fun night...I wish I had more pictures! 

Damon doing sparklers....
  Andrew doing sparklers
Damon and Mike, Andrew and Brigham
Shoulder rides are the best

Watching the "finale" of the fireworks show....I love that couple in the background kissing....GAG ME!




3 comments:

J-me Boyce said...

Looks like you had a fun fourth. I always love the clothes you put on Damon - I hope Ryder can look that cute.

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

that pic of the boys with their dads is so sweet!! I'm so bummed we couldn't go! I'm glad that you had so much fun!

alexandra said...

thanks for posting this! i love the photos you got, thanks again for taking some in my stead. we wouldn't have any if it werent for you!