Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More Mom's Birthday Pictures

So I should have posted these weeks ago, but I've been waiting for more pictures from my family...which haven't made it my way yet...so I thought I'd post the few that I have.   These are from my trip to Utah in May/June....These are from the Surprise Party we had for my mom's 60th Birthday.  


       My mom and sister's favorite.....the buttercream icing!  
My cute mom....I'm sure she'll be mad I posted this picture...but I think its cute! 
                      My mom and her siblings...Lynn, mom, Anne, and Mark.  The biggest surprise was that my sister came down from Idaho, Lynn came from Arizona, and Mark rode his motorcycle up from St. George for her party.  She definitely didn't expect any of that!  These 4 are only all together maybe once a year, it meant so much to us for all of them to be there.  I love that whenever they are together, we take their picture, and they always stand this exact same way...without even talking about it..they just merge together into this position and always look so great.     I love my mom's family.  :)

No comments: