Tuesday, July 22, 2008

tagged

So I totally spaced that a friend of mine tagged me a while back...I actually need to do 2 separate tags, but I'll save the other one for another time....(sorry Deborah)

8 things about me....

1.  I love to untangle things....it's a weird quirk...but if you've got a pile of tangled up necklaces give me a call - cause for some weird reason I LOVE untangling stuff.  

2.  I hate straightening my hair.   I do usually like the end result when I actually take the time to straighten it....but it just take so long.  I have to keep it in a towel longer to dry a little bit that way, then blow dry it with a round brush (which sucks), then straighten it with a flat iron, then use a curling iron after that if I want.  The worst part is that it is so hot and humid out here, that after having my hair down for 2 hours....I am ready it pull it up!  So all that work for nothing!  

3.  I've lived in DC for 3 1.2 years now...and have been to maybe 2 museums.....it is horrible and embarassing..I know.  I've been to lots and lots of monuments...but for some odd reason museums are harder for me to get to.  

4.  A lot of you know this, but I have a extremely odd obsession - I can't even believe I'm typing this for people to read - but I am OCD about pulling out my leg hairs.  okay, I said it.  I know its weird and kind of gross.  I won't elaborate...I said it, and now I'm moving on. 

5. I am deathly afraid of shots/needles...etc.   I thought that after giving birth, that fear would disappear, because I thought giving birth would be so traumatic that I'd be able to handle anything after that.   Somehow for me, giving birth wasn't really that bad, and I am still terrified of needles.  I cringe just thinking about them. 

6.  I still feel like I'm 21.  (Until I look in the full length mirror).  

7.  I used to have a bunch of friends that were in a few different bands....(cool bands, not dorky bands) - and a few of my friends (you know who you are) were total groupies.  We would be right in front of whatever "place" they were playing, dancing like crazy..and I mean crazy....singing..you name it...I used to be super cool.   

8.  I have ridiculous, and I mean ridiculous amounts of gray hair.  I spotted the first when I was 22!  Another obsession...pulling those out! 

so now you all know more about how weird I am. 

I tag Alexandra, Jackie, and Annette  :) - or anyone else who wants to make a list! 


7 comments:

Deborah said...

So my tag is not as important? Just kidding! :)

I actually learned things about you here that I didn't know. Crazy how you can know someone for so long and still learn new things about them!

Rachelle said...

That was great. I mean the leg hairs.... the groupies and the still feeling 21 thing all resonated with me. (actually I don't pull out my leg hairs and I wasn't a groupie, but I do still think I'm 21)! :) Thanks for the entertainment.

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

I prefer *unique*, not weird : ) - I don't know what I'm going to write now, you're so funny and interesting! You forgot your photgraphic memory of license plates!

alexandra said...

I ddint know most of those things. Who are you? :)

Andrea said...

That was so fun to read, you're hillarious!

Nona said...

It is fun to do these tags, cause I learned stuff about you I did not know. I will do better to post on my blog. Miss you

Tiffani Mills said...

Cute- this was fun to read- pulling out leg hairs? Funny