Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Few More....

The best part of the trip for me was Brixton getting to meet his grandpa's. Both Grandma's came out this Summer....(even though he's basically a totally different kid now) - it was great to see my dad hold one of his new little grandson's for the first time

My dad with my two boys

Love it. I love how Brixton grasps onto my dad's fingers.

We ventured out on a FREEZING cold night to check out the lights. Luckily you can make it around the grounds in about 15 min.

4 comments:

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Michelle - you're gorgeous! Your hair is so long and pretty now. I love how much Brixton has grown - he's so chubby and cute.

Cassie said...

awe your I love all those pics your Dad looks so sweet holding your boys!!!

Deborah said...

LOVED reading and seeing pics from your trip. I'm so bummed that we didn't get to see each other. Just bad timing (and bad weather!) this time around. I miss you and hate that you live on the other side of the country!!

loma said...

Love it!!! Your dad looks so content and happy. What a blessing that you and Tara were both able to come out :)