Sunday, January 17, 2010

What I've Learned...

In the past 8 months .....I have learned ....that...

It's incredibly easy to eat super super healthy, when it is for the health of your growing baby....but that once the healthy baby is born...it is very hard to eat super super healthy, when it is just for me.


that I can function off of 3 hours of sleep.....

It really is possible (and natural and easy) - to love your second child as much as your first....

that doubling the number of kids you have, also doubles the amount of love in a home....

how much I love these huge blue eyes.....

that it is absolutely just fine if you don't feel like moving around that much....take your time! I love your mellow, but very happy, little personality


what an amazing, helpful, overbearing, loud, rough, but sweet big brother Damon can be


Boy - do I love you. Every chubby little roll of you


15 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Cute post. He's getting so big. :)

Wendy said...

That is so cute!

I know we don't know each other super well, but I appreciate your example as a Mom. Thanks for being so friendly!

PS: You probably already know, but your kids are adorable. :)

Holly said...

So true!! It was so much fun seeing you over Christmas. You have an adorable family.

Chelsea said...

so darn cute!

Elaine said...

Love this post. Such cute pictures! By the way, I love your new hair style--so long and pretty! You look beautiful!

Cassie said...

that is the sweetest post!!! you are so cute...and so are your boys!

Rachelle said...

What a cute post. I love it. BTW... his eyes really are amazing. He'll probably hear that his whole life.. but it's still true.

The Wells Family said...

such a darling post!!

alexandra said...

Oh Michelle that baby is too cute. I love all that hair! What a sweet little post.

Deborah said...

What a cute little guy! I can't believe how big he is getting, and those pictures really show it!

Unknown said...

This post is so adorable and sweet. I really wish I could see Brixton right now - he has the greatest eyes! Love and miss you guys so much!

Janell said...

Oh so sweet! I love that sleeping picture with his tongue poking out :)

J & J said...

i love this post. he is getting so big! love brotherly love.

wackywilsons said...

I love his big eyes and sweet curious hands. You look great too with that long hair! I am so glad to see some pics posted finally!!

Ammon and Tara said...

that was cute michelle.