Friday, January 22, 2010

Little Chat with Damon


So a friend of mine (Rachelle) periodically does little "interviews" with her kids - to find out what kind of things they are loving at that stage of life. I think they are hilarious, and have been meaning for at least a year to copy her. So she did one recently which reminded me....

Favorite Color : Green

Favorite Book : Roger the Racer

Favorite Game: Memory Match

Favorite Toy: Remote Control Optimus Prime

Favorite Movie: Mr. Incredibles

Favorite Song: Rock A Bye Baby

Favorite Breakfast Foods: eggs

Favorite Dinner Foods: mac & cheese (how embarassing!)


Other kids think that I am : nice and helpful

What do you like about your mom? she's wonderful, she does great things for me (I promise that is a direct quote)

" " " your dad? Takes me like to football stadiums and goes to work and gets money done.

" " " Brixton? That he eats healthy, that he makes me feel good, and he smiles at me.

" " " yourself? that I get to go places with my dad

When I grow up I want to be : I want to be a football guy that plays football

I like learning about: skiing, biking

I want to go to : Football stadium

That's all for now. (yes, Rachelle, I copied every question). I tried to come up with my own...but wasn't too creative.

9 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

hey - mac & cheese is the dinner of champions :)

Cassie said...

I love that his favorite song is rock a bye baby that is so sweet

TheKeilShpeel said...

I think this is awesome. I'm going to borrow some of those questions myself. I thought about doing it for bday's so we can see how they grow up and change through the years. One of my friends is doing the same kind of thing with a New Years Time capsule. ok.. not that you wanted to know all this.. I'm just rambling :).

alexandra said...

He is such a sweetheart! I love that he can ski--I still can't get over it!

Our church hours are 11-2 nowadays so let's have a sunday dinner! let me know when works!

Rachelle said...

I love his thought about "getting money done". I mean someone's got to do it and I'm awful glad that I have a guy who does that for me too. Stuff like this is definitely fun to look back on.

Ammon and Tara said...

that is such a great idea. so cute.

Dave and Mel said...

Hey babe! I haven't been too caught up on blog-reading lately and had missed a lot of your great posts...you have been doing a lot cool things and it looks like your Utah trip was a lot of fun with all your family and the cute cousins. Your boys are adorable and I am still always so amazed at Damon's coordination on the slopes and the bike. You look great and I just love you. you are a great mom!!

Deborah said...

I seriously can't believe how grown up he is!! Too cute!

wackywilsons said...

I did some interviews a few months ago too...they are great! Thanks for the reminder...I will do some more this week!