Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More!

For those of you who read Tara's blog, I'll apologize. ALL of these pics were stolen from her. Thanks T!

Brixton and Carter....cute little baby cousins
Damon and Brayden in their handsome matching little suits. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
Christmas morning, Daria, Cooper, Damon and Brayden
My sister Rach, and Mike....cheese!
Nothing cuter than my dad with his two new grandsons! Brixton's smile looks a little evil!

4 of the grandkids....Daria (the only granddaughter), Brayden, Damon, and Carter

Sweet Daria
Carter and Brixton in their cute hats from our good friend Judie. She is so talented!


My sister Tara, her husband, and their oldest boy, Brayden.



5 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

love times with the fam.. :)

Deborah said...

I can't believe how big Daria is. And it kind of freaks me out to see your little sister with kids. But then again, it kind of freaks me out to see my little sister with kids!! where did the time go? When did we get old???

Ammon and Tara said...

haha, loved seeing the pics again! glad you were able to 'steal' them. It was fun to chat today. Love you! Deborah's comment made me laugh. I was just a teenager when I met her. Man, that was like 10 years ago I think.

wackywilsons said...

Brix is a babe...I think he is a great combo of you and Mike.

So fun to see your sisters! They haven't changed a bit...but, I didn't see You!

Syndi said...

Looks like you guys had a great time, Damon is so cute on the Skis although I think he should be on a snow board;) lets get together soon.