Thursday, January 7, 2010

That's my boy...

Damon - on the lift. I heard that he is quite the little skier. Mike slacked at taking pictures, which he feels horrible about so I won't go on about how bugged I was...but here are the few that he did take. And no...no video's either. :(

I love this one
Break time - time for a snack


So Mike really did give up a lot of his own ski time to go and ski with Damon, which I'm sure Damon will one day be very grateful for. (What a good Daddy)

Since we got back from Utah Damon has told us repeatedly that he doesn't want to live in Maryland, he wants to live in Utah so that he can ski. He also cried when Mike finally had to return his rental ski's. Oh how sweet...




7 comments:

TheKeilShpeel said...

Wow.. on the ski's and loves it.. he's so athletic. :)

Jake and Roz said...

tell Damon we all agree. Utah is WAY better :)

Cassie said...

Damon looks so cute in his ski gear! I love it

Watkins said...

Can't beleive he is a little skier! He is getting so big! I love how long your hair is getting, in the pic below it looks so good!

Janell said...

What a stud. He's obviously got some talent!!

alexandra said...

Damon is so adorable. I love that he skiis!

wackywilsons said...

Damon is amazing...skier, bike rider, probably sky diving too!