Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Utah Trip Christmas 2009

Well...I will start out as I always do after our trips to Utah...mad at myself for my lack of picture taking! What was I thinking!? Seriously....couldn't be more bugged at myself...so here's a little glimpse into our Christmas morning at Grandma and Grandpa's.



Just before all the madness...
Damon was actually very patient, considering that he of course woke up at 5:30 am - obviously still on east coast time....and had to wait a couple of hours until everyone was awake...

me with my parents....felt like such a kid!

We were also able to spend Christmas morning with my little sister and her cute little family, who were also staying at my parents house. Here's a random pic of them. It was so much fun to watch our little kids open presents together.

Yeah for Seinfeld Trivia...I failed at this game, but my mom, sister, and bro-in-law sure didn't! My mom is so cute

classic face

Damon was hilarious all morning, saying things like "OOOHH!!! Just what I always wanted! " - "This is what I've been wishing for!", "This what I've always needed!"...each gift (including new socks) was treated as if it was a pot of gold. It was so much fun to watch his little face light up.


need I say more?


Later in the morning my other two siblings came over with their little families, we had a big brunch, opened more gifts, and spent some fun times together. I'll have more pics from the trip to come....


3 comments:

Tiffani Mills said...

Jealous you got to go to Utah- it feels like forever since we have been up there. Damon looks so cute with his Transformer car!

Jake and Roz said...

It's so weird to see your parents' house in those pics! Sounds like you had a great trip!

Ammon and Tara said...

Yeah for Christmas in Utah! That was so fun Mup. I need to get my blog updated. You're in trouble for that pic of me, oh man do I look bad. Love you lots! Miss you already!